Saturday 7 September 2019

Cutlass Fury Day 2 - Heading out in advance of Hurricane Dorian

I'm not sure how many images I will get processed, and how much of a blog post I will complete, before the power inevitably goes out due to the approaching storm - but I will post my photos in my Cutlass Fury 2019 gallery and update this post as I am able.

Update: 

The power did, inevitably, go out. Between 25 hours without power and all the other storm preparations, I didn't get much done on this post. And we were among the lucky ones - many are still without power as I write this.

I will link to a video I took of the media briefing on Friday at noon, if you want to know more about the exercise and the storm preparations:

I also managed to get images of USNS PATUXENT and USS GRIDLEY departing, the latter as being saluted by volunteers on SACKVILLE.

USNS PATUXENT.



USS GRIDLEY deparing in the background of this image taken from HMCS SACKVILLE.



















No comments:

Post a Comment